6/11/14

Pushing through

Welcome to day 3 of my blogging, glad to have ya back, glad to be back! Holding myself accountable and keeping this blog going dangit no matter what, no excuses!

Today went pretty well at work, so glad I'm getting the hang of things because it's made me feel a little better about the job ;) Went to Bible study tonight and loved it as usual. Great video we watched on surrendering yourself completely to God! To giving him your hurts, hang ups, pain, everything wrong in your life really, give it all to God and know and trust that God is there in the bad times! My daughter and her friend watched the kids at the Bible study and made some money so that was great for them. Took my final today for my class, hoping I did well! My next class was supposed to be math and I'm thinking my counselor changed it so now I'm taking fundamentals of design next so that should be fun, much better than math! The devotional for my Big life club was awesome! It was on complaining and how we do it far too much and we were to try and not complain today. I'm horrible with it so I did a couple times today, just need to work on it. Finally I got my workout done to despite my legs hurting! No excuse living is the only way to do it to live that big life! Getting it done! Go me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment